Padmanadi Vegetarian Restaurant opened in Edmonton in 2002. The original Padmanadi was founded in the late 70's back in Jakarta, where it was the most popular vegetarian restaurant. The same appears to be happening in Edmonton as well!Learn more about Padmanadi
The restaurant was dedicated to Kasim's mother. The vision behind Padmanadi is to promote the benefits of a vegetarian lifestyle to all.Learn More About Padmanadi
The food at Padmanadi is a blend of Indonesian, Chinese, Thai, and Indian cuisine. We also feature a vegan brunch on Saturdays and Sundays featuring traditional American-style cuisine!Have a look at our menu
- Lunch: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Dinner: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Brunch (only): 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Dinner: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Hours: 12:00pm (Noon) - 10:00pm
Check back soon for details on the next buffet, or contact us for more information!
Buffets are $20 plus GST. There are no reservations (first come first served). We hope to see you there!
Padmanadi is proud to offer online ordering and delivery in Edmonton through SkipTheDishes! Check out our page at skipthedishes.ca and order, pay, and schedule delivery online. Lunch and weekend brunch are now available for delivery too!
Do you have a Padmanadi iRedeem Card? Sign up today to receive 5% cash back on your purchase! This card can also be used at the other 80+ iRedeem business partner locations. See store for more details.
For more information on catering and private events, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come join us each month for these delicious all-you-can-eat buffets!
Buffets are $20 plus GST. There are no reservations for buffets - first come, first served... We hope to see you here!
Buffets are from 12pm - 10pm (unless otherwise indicated).
- Friday Jan 27 - Chinese New Year Buffet
- Friday Feb 17 - Family Day Buffet
- Friday Mar 10 - Spring Buffet
- Friday Apr 14 - Good Friday Buffet
- Friday May 12 - Mother's Day Buffet
- Friday Jun 16 - Father's Day Buffet
- Friday Jul 7 - Canada Day Buffet
- THURSDAY Aug 31 - Kasim's Birthday Buffet
- Friday Sep 15 - Autumn Buffet
- Friday Oct 6 - Thanksgiving Buffet
- Friday Nov 10 - Padmanadi's 15th Anniversary Buffet
- Friday Dec 1, 8, 15 and 22 - Christmas Buffets
- Maharashi YEG is hosting a monthly meditation session entitled "Meditation from the Heart" on the first Saturday of every month at Padmanadi. Please email eSwanson03@gmail.com to attend. Join us after for a Padmanadi Brunch! (click for info)
- Edmonton Gardening Vegetarian and Vegan Group is hosting a monthly meet-up at Padmanadi restaurant. For more information on the meet-up and the date, please contact Mike at email@example.com.